Instead of sending you through a sea of insights and goals within your dashboard, you're able to use the default custom reports (ex. Paid Search Performance) that are predefined in Elevar. You also have the option to create your own customized ones!
Reports allow you to:
- Combine multiple insights and goals to track together in one place
- Set up recurring emails with updated links to the report
- Create a shareable URL that removes Elevar branding
- Monitor your pass/fail metrics in aggregate
Use the main navigation in your Elevar Dashboard to go to Reports, and select Create New Report
On the create new report screen, you can:
- Select a custom background color for your shareable report header
- Define your report name, summary, start and end date
- Set up recurring reporting rules
- Define a password to view your shareable report URL
If you are setting up as a recurring report then you'll see additional options, such as frequency and recipients. You can choose to have this report emailed daily, weekly, or monthly.
The email that your recipients receive will simply contain a link to the shareable report URL (shown below).
Selecting Insights and Goals
Once you choose your basic report settings, select Continue at the top of the page. Next, add the insights and goals you would like to include in your report.
The items with the star icon are goals, and the rest are insights. There is not a limit to the number of items you can add to a report.
You can keep track of the total number of items added to your report under the Items in Report column on the right side of the screen.
Once you're done, select continue to view your report!
Understanding the Report Dashboard
The report dashboard contains a snapshot of your performance.
- Overall %: this totals all of your insights and goals added to the report and calculates the % that are passing (insights) or projected to surpass your goal value.
- Insights %: this totals all of your insights added to the report and calculates the % that are passing.
- Goal %: this totals all of your goals added to the report and calculates the % that are projected to surpass your goal value
The insights tab displays all of the insights you added to the report. You can roll over the graph to see your performance from a particular time period.
You can click into the insight to view the full insight detail page.
The goals tab contains a table view of all of goals assigned to the report. Here you can find:
- Goal Value
- Actual Value, to date
- Forecasted Value (& % difference)
- Current Milestone Goal
- Current Milestone Actual (& % difference)
Select the Share button to email, download, or send a unique report URL that contains this report with the Elevar branding removed.
If you set a password up during configuration then you'll be prompted to enter it prior to viewing.
The unique URL option allows viewers to interact with the report by viewing your insights, goals, and changing the primary graph. The date range can also be adjusted.